Saturday, March 10, 2007

Secret Lives

Sooooo I was at Up The Creek last night and what a cracking night it was! There was a terrific bill - Dave Haddingham (who's expressing his mid-life crisis by growing his hair, and looking really good on it!), Andrew Bird who I think is just fantastic, and Alastair Barrie who's really coming into his own as a comedian these days.

As great as the comics were tho, the real stars last night were the audience. It was a real cross-section, from pensioners to pre-pubescents - the back of the room looked like a creche! - but there was a gang of people in from Kent celebrating their mate's 40th birthday who were just priceless. I didn't do a single stock line last night! I had the best fun just chatting and taking the piss with people who 'got it'. Thank you.

The lovely Will who does the sound at the club gave me a heads up on these great little clips from Paramount, either c&p the link below or click on my heading to see em. They're hilarious!

http://www.paramountcomedy.com/shortcuts/series.aspx?episodeID=1

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home