Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Reasons To Be Cheerful....Part Three

Sooooo I've been saving the best of my news till last.

This time next week I shall be in Hong Kong!!!!!!!!!

Last Friday I got a phone call totally out of the blue, offering me the chance to travel there to do some gigs. I have been dying to go to Hong Kong for years and years, long before I ever became a comedian. In recent weeks I was even looking at paying to go there for a few days just to see the place.

Now I don't have to! Its upgraded flights, 5 star hotels and money for being there!!!!! How amazing is that????

Added to all that - as if that weren't enough I am gonna be there with one of my favourite comics, Pierre Hollins, so I know its just gonna be fabulous from start to finish.

Got the guide books today, and I'm even more excited than I already was.

My luck definitely has taken a massive turn for the better recently, to be really honest its a bit scary, but who knows maybe I do 'just deserve it' as everyone keeps telling me.

I'm off to Birmingham tomorrow for a weekend of gigs at Jongleurs, look out for me trying to buy a cheap swimsuit in Primark on New St!

The icing on the marvellous cake that is my life came when I got on the scales this morning. I've now lost a total of five and a half stones since I had the op in Febuary... I don't even recognise myself!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home