Sunday, September 23, 2007

Size 8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today I had a mad dash to get ready and out to meet my lovely pal Steve for lunch. He had a surprise for me in the shape of South African comedian Marc Blake who I haven't seen for at least nine years! How mad is that?

We had a fantastic meal at Balans, followed by coffee and drinks at various places in the area. It was a perfect way to spend the day. Catching up with friends, great food, and flirting with the very cute waiter in Balans!

The icing on the cake was that after I'd bade them farewell I popped into Uniqlo for a little look round. I was wearing a pair of size 10 jeans I'd bought there about a month ago which were now loose, so I bit the bullet and picked up a pair of size 8's. Trying em on, my heart was in my mouth, but F**k me they fit! AND I could sit down in them!!!!!!!

I ran to the till and paid for em, then all the way home I had the biggest shit-eating grin on my face. I have never, ever been a size 8!!!!!!!! Not even when I was 8! Nine months ago I was dreaming of being able to fit into a size 18!

I'm still 27lbs off my target...jeez what size will I be then???????

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home