Friday, January 25, 2008

Nine and a Half Days...

... off the fags!

Hats off to Allen Carr! It's now been nine and a half days since I smoked my last ever cigarette, and I'm still going strong! It's the best way ever to quit!

I was working in the Isle of Man last night with Phil Butler and Brian Higgins, and all three of us were non-smokers! Phil's a fellow Carr devotee, and has been clean for just over two weeks, Brian's doing the nicotine patches. Phil had his copy of the audiobook CDs with him which he gave to Brian to upload onto his laptop, expect him to be free and clean soon too!

The gig was great fun, all three of us had a wonderful time. I really have a renewed zest for life these days...it's great!

Off to MC Bow Jongleurs tonight and tomorrow, and I can't wait!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home