Monday, October 27, 2008

Things Are Getting Better

Soooo it’s not been all doom and gloom here in Kuala Lumpur. I’ve been having a ton of fun at the night market in ChinaTown.

Louis Vuitton seems to be the most copied of all the designer handbags, and the quality ranges from the passable to the downright fucked up! I bought an exquisite example of the latter as you can see below.



Its meant to be a version of the Richard Prince “Jokes” bag from last season but the fakers’ english isn’t so hot. From a joke to a really BAD joke! I love it!

I’ve also treated myself to a selection of watches - brands that I don’t even covet the real versions of somehow seem attractive when they cost a tenner, like this Franck Muller “Crazy Time” watch. As you can see the numbers are not in sequence and the hands fly all over the place! Thank god I ain’t drinking or I’d never be able to work out the bloody time!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home