Sunday, December 28, 2008

The Weird Bit...

... in between Christmas and New Year used to be my travelling back to London time, but these days I stay in town for the big day, so now it's sale time.

In previous years the sales meant a new handbag from Harvey Nicks cos it was the only thing that fit me. These days the field is wide open for me! I still bought a bag, a bright pink snakeskin Jill Sander number that was more than half price with my account holder's discount. I also got three gorgeous silver bracelets from Pascal that I love. With the assorted discounts I actually got one for free! I'm still getting a huge buzz from being able to buy a 'bangle' and get it over my hand. It's a wonderful feeling being normal sized!

I managed to resist the clothes in Harvey Nicks, actually there was nothing that I wanted badly enough to be honest. However, All Saints was a different story. A relatively new discovery for me, I am so addicted to their clothes. I'd bought a couple of pieces at full price over the last month or so, but there was so much I wanted but couldn't justify the cost - £90 for a jumper that was full of artfully placed holes for example - but, when they halved the price of everything, suddenly it was all justifiable!

Forty minutes later I left with about a grand's worth of clothes and (yet another) bag that cost me less than half price! I'm in hog heaven here!

I even got some thigh high black patent mock crock boots from Russell & Bromley's sale. I never thought I'd be able to wear boots like this, but after trying on the £450 pair in Brum last week I was determined to find a more affordable pair. And I did! They have a stiletto heel and are very sexy! I can even walk in them.

In other news, I had a brilliant week at The Glee Club and I'm back there on New Year's Eve - I so can't wait! Thanks to people like Alistair and Griffy and Tim, playing there is really like being with family, I love it. The guys I was working with were fantastic too, it makes such a difference.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home