Sunday, November 16, 2008

Back In The Saddle... Big Time!!!!!!

Sooooo all three of last weekend's gigs at Jongleurs in Birmingham were amazing. I loved being onstage, I loved the vibe in the dressing room hanging with the other comics and I loved the crowd.

I spent the start of the week running round like the proverbial blue-assed fly, getting flu jabs which knocked me for six, getting my hair done which perked me right up and made me feel more like me (especially when Patrick told me he reckoned my hair is really growing back. Gawd bless Lesley and her tip for taking Sea Kelp.

I also did a very speedy catch up round Oxford Street's shops...got some fab pvc leggings in TopShop and a couple of gorgeous dresses in H&M - very 80's!

I spent a good few hours sleeping off my jet lag - 16 hours in one stretch at one point! - saw my GP to get my wounds checked over and was told the scars were beautiful. I was sent off with more dressings, anti-biotics and some magic steroid tape that will make the keloids disappear under my arms.

I've also managed somehow to work every single night since Wednesday! Each one has been such fun. Some I've MC'd and some I've done sets and each one has been a chance to catch up with my comedy chums and witness some great comedy. I even saw a new comic - well new to me - last night at Up The Creek who was incredible! His name is Robert White and he just was a fabulous revelation to me. He's gonna be huge! Trust me.

So tonight it's The Lights Theatre in Andover...I've never been to the town/city before let alone the gig but its a fantastic bill yet again so I know its gonna be fun.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home