Sunday, November 02, 2008

The Home Stretch

So I keep seeing on CNN and BBC World how dreadful the weather is back in London. It was 0 degrees there at the same time as it was 30 degrees here... I have to say, given unlimited finances I'd be staying here till next June at least!

Luckily for me I bought an A Bathing Ape sweatshirt a couple of weeks ago, something tells me I'd better put that in my hand luggage. It's gonna be such a shock when I get home!

I'm still not fully healed but the reality is, I got work to do and bills to pay and as brilliant as it here here in KL unless I find that oligarch before Tuesday evening, I gotta get my ass back to reality.

I saw Dr J again yesterday and gawd bless him he delivered another nine shots of Botox to my face. This was the first time I'd had it concious, and while it hurt a bit, it hurt nowhere near as much as I expected! This is worrying cos it means that in six months' time I'll be looking for someone in the UK to shoot me up. It takes a few days to really kick in but already I'd say I look incredibly refreshed.

There's two tiny holes in the right inner thigh still, the damn stitches just won't hold no matter how little I do, but they're not like they were last time it opened, I can't see any bits you're not meant to see. I guess there will just be a bit of a nasty scar there, still only my gynocologist is gonna see it!

I had a fabulous lunch yesterday with a load of the GG clients, it was great fun and delicious Malaysian food. One thing I did notice as I was holding court and making all the girls with facelifts laugh more than they're meant to, is that there's a huge part of me that misses performing. I'm in Birmingham at Jongleurs next weekend from Thursday onwards and I am really, really looking forward to it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home