Sunday, January 10, 2010

Off With A Bang!

So this weekend saw the first proper gigs of 2010 after all the festive performances, and I couldn't have picked a better place to start than the Covent Garden Comedy Club @ Heaven, here in London. It really ticks all the boxes, good space, staff who give a shit, good mannered audiences and dead easy to get to. Result!

Friday night I opened the show. I had a great time and felt right at home on the stage. The icing on the cake was that I was back home in my pj's watching Big Brother by 9.30!

On Saturday night I was on in the middle - aka the 'sweet spot' - and boy was it sweet! I felt like a comedy superstar, and could've easily stayed on the rest of the night! As a bonus I also got to see my old mate Andrew Maxwell doing his thang - wonderful as always! Kudos to Matt Price too who was doing his first MC'ing weekend there. Sterling work fella.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home