Friday, November 23, 2007

Giggin'

Soooooo a misunderstanding somewhere along the line meant that instead of going to Reading as I thought I would be last night I found myself back in Battersea Jongleurs - talk about feast or famine!

It was a cracking line-up, the fantastically funny Kevin Gildea - who hadn't seen me in a while and was pretty blown away by the new me, Brian Higgins who was just totally f**king amazing to watch last night, and the incomparable Jason Wood. Its been ages since I saw Jason perform, and bugger me he was brilliant! His Amy Winehouse is one of the funniest things I've ever seen! What a joy.

Things are back to normal tonight and I am off to Reading, not sure who's on - but it'll be a pleasant surprise I'm sure. I'm looking forward to it.

In fashion news, I was woken by the postie at 7.45am this morning and in his hand he had a package containing my fabulous new black patent Snowjoggers! I'd pre-ordered them months ago and now here they were. like a cross between a boot and a trainer, they are perfect for winter and being all shiny and patent, will look great onstage. Best of all they're fur lined and will keep my tootsies warm.

I've booked a little trip to New York in January, and they're gonna be just perfect for that too - if they aren't worn out by then!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home