Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Just A Quickie...

I wanna get out and enjoy this gorgeous weather! I reckon I can leave the scarf and gloves at home today.

Sooooo I had the best weekend evah at Leeds Jongleurs! Everything about it was perfect, the staff, the audiences, the other comics - Sean Meo, Geoff Norcott, who's just getting better and better every time I see him, the wonderful Harvey Oliver and on Thursday we had a slightly subdued Mark Walker who as always tore the roof off the place - all of it made for the most wonder five gigs.

The hotel was fabulous too, and of course the shops of Leeds city centre didn't disappoint, tho I was sad to see that the George at Asda stand alone shop had shut down. I used to get bargains from there! I got all kindsa bits and pieces over the four days, including Nine West's gorgeous "snakeskin' multicoloured patchwork clutch, a close relative of the D&G bag but a fraction of the cost at £60. I also treated myself to a pair of amazing black patent, 4" high f**k-me pumps, which I actually wore onstage!!! Check me! I didn't even fall off em, tho I was walking like a very very bad tranny in 'em. I'm gonna persevere tho cos they sure as hell look divine and made me feel really sexy!

I treated myself to a "Three Week Manicure" with this Bio-Sculpture gel at Nails Inc, it looks brilliant, but who knows if it really will last three whole weeks? We shall see.

So that was my fantastic weekend, loved every second of it, and can't wait to get back up to Leeds again asap!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home