Friday, July 11, 2008

Work?

So this weekend I am kinda working but maybe not. I am a 'spare' for Jongleurs which means I am on stand-by incase someone goes sick/gets lost/car breaks down etc., etc.

It's a weird one cos potentially its money for old rope in that I get dressed and go to my local club which is the lovely Camden, I sit there, and wait for the phone to ring till about 10pm when I am free to go. So I could get paid for doing nowt, but its a bit like, erm pleasuring yourself and the batteries cutting out just before the conclusion!

Of course I could get a call telling me to get my ass down to Battersea or across London to Bow, so in a way its all very exciting too! We'll see.

My good mate Mickey Hutton is the MC at Camden so at least I get to hang out with him and hear his version of Freebird which he always plays before he brings an act on after the interval.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home