Thursday, October 30, 2008

Monkeys!!!!! At Last!!!!!!!!!!

So I finally got to see me some monkeys, albeit rather sad looking ones, at the Negara Zoo. I went on Tuesday afternoon and while it was 93 degrees I wasn’t overly hot! I guess shedding that fat really has made all kinds of a difference eh? It sure felt good to have the sun on my skin as I wandered around the place in a sleeveless top.



The zoo itself made me realise just how amazing London Zoo is, and while they are never the ideal environment for animals to live in, some go a whole lot further than others to make life as good as possible for them.



There were two pretty sad and bored looking elephants,

while the giraffes and rhinos seemed chipper enough. The orang-utans, all four of them, looked spectacularly bored, especially the one who seemed to have gotten stuck on his own in this kinda glass performance space. He just endlessly circuited the space, doing the same things over and over. It was heartbreaking actually. It really made me wish I’d made it to Borneo to see them in a much healthier environment.



The three rather ancient chimps didn’t seem to be having a whole lot of fun either, tho in both cases I guess it could just have been the heat that made them so listless, tho I suspect that’s my Pollyanna side coming through.

Talking of cheeky monkeys, I am rather bemused by the whole Russell Brand/Jonathan Ross media storm that’s blown up back home. I saw footage of Russell’s resignation on BBC World today, which I have to say he looked rather pleased about. I guess with the movies and telly stuff he’s got going on in the states, losing a Radio 2 Saturday evening show isn’t exactly career ruining stuff.

Jonathan Ross has a lot more lose I guess, but I really don’t think he should have to resign, in fact I don’t think he should be suspended. It was a laugh, two boys egging each other on, and they got a bit carried away.

Everyone is going on like the pair of em raped some underage virgin from the valleys type. The girl knowingly fucked Russell Brand and unless she’d been kept in a cave away from all media for the last five years, would’ve known that he isn’t the most discreet man you can shag! Its not like she’s a nursery teacher and her career is ruined. She’s a burlesque dancer in a troupe called the Skanky Sluts or something!

Yet there she was, done up like Divine on a work night on the BBC saying how great it was that these two men might have their careers ruined cos of what they did. And no doubt hoping she could parlay sucking the reknowned ex-drug addict’s cock into some kind of media career for herself now that the whole burlesque fad is wearing thin.

I do kinda feel sorry for Manuel, who I think has handled it all with great dignity, it can’t have been easy to hear what a nasty ho your granddaughter is!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home