Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tonight & The Rest Of The Week

Well it's two out of two. Had another cracker tonight, this time at the Vauxhall Tavern were I was on with the gorgeous and newly married Shappi Korsandi, Debra Jane Applby and the vivacious Jem Bristow who was MC'ing.

Pink is definitely my favourite colour, thanks for the encore boys!

On my way home I bumped into an old mate Dan Clark who I haven't seen in the flesh for years, tho we are MySpace pals. We had a little catch up then it was onto the bus home. Such is the glamour of showbiz.

Tomorrow I am off to Southampton for three days to do Jongleurs. I am on with a great bunch of guys including the fantabuolous Ricky Grover, so I'm very excited about that. Whatever you're up to have a cracking weekend, and if you're one of my loyal band of readers, and live in Southampton, come up and say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home