Friday, January 12, 2007

Off We Go

So after easing myself into the new year with a couple of fabulous gigs at Up The Creek last weekend, the year kicks off proper with a weekend at Jongleurs in Birmingham.

I used to do this club a lot, but only played there a couple of times last year, the most recent being one of the Christmas shows which was the best fun and ended up with me getting a gold star from the audience in the ratings.

I have all kinds of connections to Birmingham, not least being that I lived there for six months when I ironed Dexy's trousers, so its a city I love to visit. Even more so since they opened that gorgeous Selfridges!

Looking forward to some great shows, I'm doing a gay gig on Sunday night too, and staying in a fantastic hotel, and hanging out with some good people.

Have a good 'un yourselves folks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home