Sunday, January 28, 2007

S'wonderful

Soooooooooo a marvellous time was had in Brighton. Sadly not enough time, I just love being there.

The gigs were cracking for all of us, the hotel was cool, the staff friendly and the rooms clean. It coulda been a teensy bit closer to the gig but you can't have everything when someone else is paying!

The sun was shining yesterday and for the first time in a few weeks I didn't have to walk about bundled up like an abominable snowman. It was gorgeous, wandering round the Lanes, looking at all the fantastic shops and buying nothing but being really satisfied with just being in Brighton.

I got the best compliment ever too. While I was onstage in the early show last night, Ian Moore was standing at the back watching and he overheard these guys on a stag night asking if I was that Jo Whiley off Radio 1! She's years younger than me and pretty gorgeous so I feel very flattered.

Then today, after a late night in the bar with Colin Cole putting the world to rights, I rose and came back to London. Met up with my bestest mate Tracy, and we went off on an expedition to Hoxton! How brave are we??????

We were on a mission to avail ourselves of some new 'erotic pleasure' devices and heading into Sh! which is a women only shop, well men are allowed but only when accompanied by a woman, which is kinda cool. We were given a cuppa and allowed to browse, with help and advice on hand if we needed it.

Its the first time I've ever bought a toy and not felt seedy! It was fantastic. Those needs sorted it was time for a bit of lunch, we found this great Chinese/Thai/Japanese place and just sat there for hours, catching up with each other's news...what a perfect Sunday!

In fact, pretty much a perfect weekend.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home