Wednesday, April 30, 2008

16 Weeks...

... since I quit the fags!!!!!!

I am now into unchartered territory. This is officially the longest I have been a non-smoker apart from the first 21 years of my life before I succumbed to the evil weed. Guess that's my next target eh?

It really does affect every aspect of my life in such a positive way. I can enjoy all the activities where smoking is not allowed, cos I'm not craving them, and when I smell smoke on people my god, it's sooooo nasty and stale and horrible! I can't believe I wandered around reeking like that for over 25 years!

I went to see Peter Doig's show at Tate Britain yesterday and was totally blown away by it. The show closes on 11 May, so do yourself a favour and get along before then. The work is childlike and hypnotic and just transported me into another world. I loved it!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home