Thursday, May 01, 2008

It's That Time Again...

... we get to choose a new mayor for London. Or maybe just pick the old one again.

I am in a real quandry this time. I really believe that Ken has had his time, and has gone more than a bit power crazy. I want him gone, but what would we get in his place?

The nice lady from the Green Party seems promising and I'd quite like her to get in but the reality is she won't. Likewise that nice gay ex-policeman from the Lib-Dems ... I can't see him getting enough of the popular vote sadly.

Which leaves Boris. I did a radio show called The Treatment with him a billion years ago and he was really sweet and very clever, so that kinda leads me towards putting my cross in his box. Then I remember that he's a Tory, and while he might be sweet, Cameron and his mob sure as hell aint!

Maybe I'll just close my eyes and stick a pin in the sheet!

On a less challenging note, I'm off to the lovely Glee Club in Birmingham for the weekend, with a cracking line-up of boys including Kevin McCarthy and Andy Askins, two of the sweetest men in comedy. This is gonna be fun!

Whatever you're up to this Bank Holiday, take it easy and have a great one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home